The JSPS Washington Office had a meeting in Boston with Japanese researchers from the Greater Boston area for an exchange of views. Eleven Japanese researchers met with Dr. Nozaki, Director of the JSPS Washington Office, and they widely discussed the academic research environment surrounding researchers in the U.S. and the differences in the academic field between the U.S. and Japan. Mr. Amir of the Japanese Consulate’s office in Boston also attended the meeting.
- [Tue, April 23] The Pre/Postdoctoral Fellowship Info Session “JSPS Day at Princeton”
- 03/08/2019_2019 JSPS-NIH Forum [Bethesda, MD]
- 11/10/2018 The 3rd Japan-US Science Forum in Boston ～The Science of Sleep～ [Cambridge, MA]
- JSPS-Canada Researchers Networking Forum “Research in/with Japan”
- The Japan-US Science Forum in Boston
Carnegie Mellon University FY2013 FY2014 FY2015 FY2016 FY2017 Harvard University Hiroshima University Japan-US Science Forum JMSA KAITOKU-NIH NAFSA NIH NORDP Rice University Sakura Science Science Café Science in Japan Summer Program (EAPSI Japan) Symposium University of Notre Dame University of Oklahoma University of Texas US JSPS Fellow Alumni Association